FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDER ABOVE Rs 1000
Memberships, Eligibility, and Registration Provision
User Account, Password, and Security
NishwaClothing.com may require you to make a User account with us for using the website. To make a user account on nIshwaclothing.com you are required to supply a unique username using your email address, password, and date of birth, title, name, address, country, and mobile number. Users must provide relevant, accurate, and complete information while creating the account. Most importantly, You shall not use as a username a name of a person with the intent of impersonating that person while creating the account.
If you acknowledge or suspect any breach of security of any portion of the website you agreed to notify us immediately at support@NishwaClothing.com
Access to the website: Provision
We don’t envisage offering products or services to individual European Union as outlined within the General Data Protection Regulation. Similarly, we make no representation that the data provided on the website including any product and/or Website is available or appropriate to be used in other locations including but not limited to the European Union as outlined within the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Use the website for breach of any applicable regulation, laws, or contractual duties.
- Try to harass, harm, abuse, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website, or the associated hardware, software, and not impede or interfere with other’s use of the website.
- Copy, harvest, crawl, index scrape, spider, mine, gather, extract compile obtain, aggregate, or store any Content including without limitation photos, images, text, music, video, audio, podcast, data, software, source, or object quote algorithm analysis, formulas or the other information available on or through the website, including by an automated manual process or otherwise.
- Adapt, copy modify, reverse engineer, decompile assemble, otherwise tamper with, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, transfer, sell publicize, publicly display publicly perform, transmit stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the website.
Users must not upload post, transmit, distribute send, email or submit or otherwise make available any material on our Website that
- Isn’t user own original work, or may right of any third party,
- Is inaccurate false misleading or untruthful,
- Isn’t derogatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent, or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilified, incite violence or hatred, or is probably going to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any mental or physical disability, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by NishwaClothing.com in its sole and absolute opinion,
- Distribute material including but not limited to computer spyware, virus, or any kind of malicious software,
- Contain a great amount of untargeted, unsolicited, repetitive, unauthorized Content or the other variety of similar solicitation,
- Contain financial legal medical or other professional advice
To report any actual or suspected breach of any of the above, please contact us at supoort@NishwaClothing.com
We believe that you are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction with NishwaClothing.com. You acknowledge and undertake that you are using the services on the website at your own risk
Mandatory Mediation and Governing law
You conform to resolve any dispute or claims first through mandatory mediation in India and shall bear the total cost of mediation as permitted by the law. Your good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other legal or equitable remedies available like litigation, arbitration, or the other legal procedure.
The litigator shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other cost related to the proceeding just in case a legal claim is initiated after the desired mediation
Intellectual property rights and license
All Content on this Website including but not restricted to messages, post, blogs, marks, graphics, files, material, Website, products, audio and video, applications, computers code, design, downloads, and all other information here ( collectively, termed as the “Content”) is owned by us and is protected by the trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property and other unfair competition laws.
1. Not copy, duplicate, modify, make no amendment, changes, distribute, sell, reverse engineering rent or license any part of the Content from the website,
2. Keep all copyright notices and other proprietary notice intact and along with the Content to which they relate,
3. Not download the Content to any database or cloud or other systems which will be accustomed to avoid future downloads via the website.
UGC or User Generated Content is Content that you just or other users upload, submit, post, distribute or make available to the website. For any Content or information that you simply upload, display, post, transmit, send, email, or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites, you guarantee that you are the owner of that Content or have express permission from the owner intellectual property rights to use and distribute that Content to us.
We do not participate in affiliate marketing programs
Links from the web site -Third-party links
The inclusion on the website of any links to 3rd party websites or Content isn’t a sign that NishwaClothing.com endorses or approves any of these third-party sites or Content. Subject to the section below entitled “limitation of liability”, we accept no liability of any kind for any information, products, or services provided in or through any third-party websites or Content.
You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy of Content or any information presented on these third-party websites. You assume all risks for using these third-party websites and any transactions between you and therefore these third-party websites are strictly between you and the third party. We shall not be accountable for any damages resulting from your use of these third-party websites or resources.
Use of our free or paid products
We may offer you free products in exchange for services to promote our product on your social media account or by a way of reference. We may offer free items for you to download and furthermore sell paid courses, eBooks, programs, physical or computerized items, and the other related materials (collectively, “products”) on this Website. All our products and/or Website including all Content are secured by copyright as per the Indian and International copyright laws.
You’re granted a limited revocable license to print or download Content from our digital products for your own personal, non-commercial, non-transferrable, informational, and academic use only while ensuring it’s not in violation of any copyright, trademark, and intellectual or proprietary rights. Copying or storing our Content aside from personal use is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
You acknowledge and agree that you simply don’t have any right to share, modify, sell, edit copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, enhance, or in any exploit our products. Users cannot sell or redistribute or sell any of our products, whether free or paid ones, without written consent from us. You conform to abide by the copyright, trademark laws, and intellectual property rights and shall be solely accountable for any violations of these terms and conditions.
Grant of Rights
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any user who uploads, transmit post, or otherwise make available any Content (i.e. Work) via the website thereby:
- you grant us, agents, employees, officers, successors, shareholder, venture partners, or anyone else working with us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license to edit, modify, reproduce, reformat, distribute, broadcast, prepare derivative work of, sell, live-stream, post your images, name, audio and videos recordings, statements, testimonials and (the “work”) taking all things together and for any purpose, including without limitation third party Website and after the termination of your user account; and
- Unconditionally waive off all moral rights in respect of such Content.
For clarity, the license granted to us
- include our rights to use such Content for commercial purpose like, without limitation, advertising campaign or sponsored Content and you shall not be entitled to any remuneration for such use,
- applies to your name and pictures, to the extent such Content including your name and photo,
- also apply to any Content made available by the user to the extent that it can be used on media in relation with company’s advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing activities including, but not limited to, those directed to the general public and existing and prospective customers on this and other social media channels, websites, newsletters, emails, commercial products, education, course materials, video footage, sales marketing or the other business purpose.
- We may display your geographic location when using the Content provided by you.
By submitting reviews or testimonials on our Website, email, social media channels, you agree and permit us to freely use those in our business marketing without any compensation.
You agree that your Content doesn’t infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party, and doesn’t contain any offensive, unlawful or obscene material.
If we are notified in writing of any actual or alleged infringement of the intellectual property rights of any user, or any third party, we are going to make corrections or remove the alleged infringing material if requested, to the extent necessary to suits applicable law. To tell us about any accidental breach of copyright, get in touch with us at support@NishwaClothing.com
You and your heirs, successors and assigns, hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless the company, its assigns, licensees, and successors from all cases which will emerge in regard the use of the work including yet not restricted to suits, debts, dues, expenses, damages, claims and demands of any kind at law or in equity or under any statute, invasion of privacy, defamation, infringement of ethical rights, rights of publicity, copyright or any other cause whatsoever related to the use of the work.
Availability of Content
We don’t guarantee that any Content is made available, and reserves the right to, but doesn’t have the obligation to:
- remove, edit, modify, or otherwise manipulate any materials in its sole discretion, at any time, without notice to the users and for any or for no reason and
- Remove, or block any Content from the website.
Reliance on Information
Opinion, information, and Content provided on the website mustn’t be treated as, and not intended to be, advice or recommendation on which reliance should be established. This information cannot replace or substitute for the service of trained, professional in any field, including, but not limited to psychological, medical, financial, business, or legal matter subject to the section title below “limitation of liability”, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from reliance place on such opinion or Content, to the extent permitted by the law.
We believe in providing best of the user experience to our valued Customer. For us each and every customer is important. However, we have noticed that some customers try to abuse our website policies. These customers are the ones who place an order with us and when the product reaches their destination they refuse to take the delivery.
As a result, our regular Customer is deprived of the opportunity to buy those items. In order to safeguard the interest of our user, we have incorporated some conditions in our Return Policy.
We truly believe in giving more than receiving and each of our products and Website is designed by keeping this core principle in mind. The prices are intentionally kept reasonably low in price as compared to market value. However, to make shopping on our site a delight for our customers we have a really simple and hassle-free return policy. Kindly refer to our Refund Policy for more detail under the FAQ
We at Nishwaclothing make 100% effort in our approach to provide each and every customer a delightful shopping experience . We try our level best in delivering 100% good quality products. However sometimes happen that due to human error a defective product gets deliver to the customer.
In such cases we request customer to send a photo of the damage product received within 48 hrs of delivery. in case we don’t receive the photo within the stipulated time we will not be able to honor your request for replacement .
After receiving the photo our team reviews the photo. We request you to ship back the product back to us once the damage is approved. if the replacement of the damage is available with us we will ship you back the replaced product. In case the replacement is not available we will refund you the money back to your account.
Color and Product Disclaimer
The detail of the item or item specification (for example weight, color, size, handwork, subtleties, and so on) cited with the product display are of approximate value only. Also, there could be a slight difference within the design and pattern as compared to the image shown on the website.
Although the adequate measure has been taken to accurately reproduce colors, there could also be minor variations in the color of the particular product because of the nature of the clothes dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and photography and color settings and resolution capabilities of monitors and smartphones.
A customer should keep these minor variations in mind while ordering as the color seen on the computer display against the actual color of the product received. Nishwa solidly accepts that every last one of the customers who shop online knows that colors are seen on a screen of a computer are somewhat different when compared to the particular of specific outfits orders.
It is practically impossible for any Designers to duplicate the identical colors on an outfit as seen on your computer screen. A variation within the shade selected by you is taken into account as a standard practice as these garments have a bent to reflect different a color under different lighting and weather, Quality of camera used for photography or type and settings on computer or smartphone monitor.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that each customer who orders any clothing from Nishwaclothing.com is responsive to this genuine problem.
While ordering on the internet, we propose that customers should be extra careful of following –
1. Red, maroon, and orange colors have the highest tendency to reflect different shades than other colors. For instance, when you try to photograph yourself with a digital camera or scan a red garment in most of the cases it will show either maroon or orange on the pc monitor and the other way around. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no full-proof solution to the current at this point in time
2. Many times it’s being observed that green and blue shades also overlap each other. The same happens in the case of off-white and cream colors.
3. Color like Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and vice versa
4. Some fabrics like Silk, raw silk, khadi, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade, chikankari have a textured effect where we can see the weaving and threads visible in several directions which are the inherent feature or characteristic of that fabric and are a proof of their uniqueness and authenticity. These flaws are not considered defects. This crude finish is the great thing about these fabrics.
5. Handcrafted, hand-dyed, hand printed, hand embroidered handloom, hand weaved products will always reflect a minor difference after we compare them with machine-produced goods, Each Bit is unique in itself Handicraft artisans (especially the chikankari artesian) always try their best to make each piece better than the other As a result; these merchandises will always have some minor variation keeping the identical theme constant in an artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the novelty of these handicrafts items.
6. Beads and Sequences Missing or Coming off. We accept that clients who are requesting things with sequins and other beaded weaving know about the way that the minuscule embellishments have the inclination of falling off. It’s near to impossible to avoid this even with uttermost care and handling. During strict checking at the customs, it is observed that more than usual sequences and beads come off.
You would also have experienced that when you open the packets many of the beads fall on the ground. Or when you wear the dress you lose some of them. Don’t panic or over-react because if you look closely at any such dresses/saris worn by others, you may most certainly find some pieces missing or almost in a state of falling down. You agree to accept these terms and conditions. Nishwaclothing.com reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the website without any prior notification to you.
The Website ,information, product and any Content ,are each provided on an “ as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranty of any kind ,express or implied including ,but not restricted to ,the warrantee of merchantability or fitness for any purpose and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade , all of which are expressly disclaimed to the complete extent permitted by law.
NishwaClothing.com doesn’t warrantee that the website, or the Content, or any other Website or the web resource which may be linked through the website, are accurate, compatible with any particular standard or equipment free from defects, error or potentially harmful component, available at any particular time or location, secure or suitable any particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that under no circumstances, we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, venture partners, or anyone else working with us shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary, or any other damages resulting from your use of this Website including but not limited to all the Content, information, products, Website, and graphics presented here.
You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk and that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the private and any information you provide, the result of your actions, personal and business results, and for all other use in connection with the website.
The user additionally explicitly agree that we as well as officers, employees, successors, shareholder, venture partners or any other individual working with us shall not be liable to for any damages resulting from
1. Any mistake or exclusion on the website, delay or denial of any products or Website, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, Website attacks including malicious program, hacking of data, and other system failures;
2. Any loss of income, use, data, revenue, profits, business, or any goodwill related to the Website;
3. Any theft or unapproved access by a third party of your information from the website regardless of our negligence; and
4. Any use or misuse of the data, products, and/or Website offered here.
Users accessing the website from outside of India are solely responsible for ensuring that any use they make of the website is in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations. In the event that any use of the website is contrary to the applicable laws or regulations outside India, NishwaClothing.com expressly disclaim and exclude all liabilities howsoever and of whatsoever nature arising from or in reference to such laws and regulations.
This limitation of liability shall apply whether such liability arises from negligence, breach of contract, or any legal theory of liability. You agree that we give no express or inferred assurance to you for the content presented here, and you acknowledge that no particular results are being guaranteed to you here.
Each user(the “Indemnifying Party”) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NishwaClothing.com, its subsidiaries, officer employees, successor, shareholder, joint venture partner, agents service provider, and contractor( collectively “Nishwaclothing.com Indemnities”) from and against any or all claims losses expenses demands or liability (including any attorney fees and cost) assessed against or otherwise incurred by you arising, in whole or part, from:
1. Action or omission whether done negligently or otherwise, by you, your agents, director, officer, employees, or representative ;
2. all of your action and use of Website including purchasing product on Website ;
3. Violation of any laws, rules, regulation or ordinance by you;
4. Infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other rights of anyone
5. Any claim by a 3rd party referring to the posting distribution modification or alternation by the indemnifying party of any Content
The indemnifying party agrees to cooperate with all reasonable requests from NishwaClothing.com in reference to the defense of any such claims. NishwaClothing.com indemnities reserve the right, at their sole discretion and cost, to assume that exclusive defense and control of any proceeding that may otherwise be subject to indemnification by the identifying party and also the indemnifying party shall not, in any event, shall settle any such claims or matter without the express prior written consent from NishwaClothing.com.
1.If we or you terminate your use of our website Nishhwaclothing.com may delete any content post by you on our website. Nishwa, will have no liability towards you or any third party in doing so. However, we may preserve your transactions detail for the purpose of tax or regulatory compliances.
If it comes to our notice that you used false email or Bots to create an account, used the fraudulent mobile number or personified as other user or transacting on our website with some malafied intention or try to abuse or bring harm to the content and the presentation of our Website, we may terminate such account and have full rights to refuse to such user the use of our website.
Concerns, Comments, or Questions
If you would like to form a proper complaint about any Content on the website or to raise a question , comment, or concern about Content or any material on the website,feel free to write us at Support@NishwaClothing.com
In case of any grievance contact us on
Mr. Imran Khan Grievance officer
Timing (mon-sat 10 am-6 pm)
Manya trading Company
88/313A Kohinoor Guest House
Near khajoor street ,tikuniya purwa
Mail us at Support@nishwaclothing.com